Happy New Year to everyone reading this blog post. We hope that you’re all keeping safe and that 2021 is a prosperous year for everyone.
Although Matteo’s started off with its first location in Naivasha, we have been encouraged based on this positive experience to do it all over again. This time in Karen suburb of Nairobi. Situated at the intersection of Ngong Road & Karen Road across the road from St. Francis Xavier Catholic church, you will find the latest edition to the Matteo’s family.
Here’s a quick description of our new location:
- A wood oven for making perfect delicious pizzas.
- Customers can dine indoors or outdoors.
- Outdoor tables have large umbrellas.
- A nicely designed room built around a tree to host a cafe separate from the restaurant.
- A beautiful green lawn with garden that is a pleasure to observe.
- A separate Arts & Crafts shop that will be stocked with unique artwork.
- Horses grazing on the open pasture next to the restaurant.
- A homely atmosphere with friendly staff.